Jade Face Roller
- Free All Over India Delivery + COD
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This facial roller is an ancient beauty & wellness tool designed to gently massage your face to stimulate the circulation encouraging lymphatic drainage and minimize puffiness. The Jade crystal gives a deep relaxing effect and aids in bringing calmness giving you healthy looking skin!
Experience instant and long term benefits:
- Improves skin elasticity and tightness.
- Reduces water retention and puffiness.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage.
- Improves circulation and oxygen flow to your skin.
- Closes and reduces pore size.
- Helps product absorption.
- Relieves facial muscle tension.
Crystal : Jade is known as a lucky stone as it magnifies energies of love, wealth & health . Jade is connected to the heart chakra promoting self love and healing.
Care: You can clean the facial roller using water and a damp cloth or mitt. Do not use hot water or allow any chemicals to touch the natural stone. Handle with care and avoid dropping the product
Directions of use:
The tool is designed with a large end for the jaw and cheeks and small end for around the mouth and eye area.
- Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 –6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Forehead. Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
- Under Eyes& Brows. Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
- Neck & Decollete. Start from the base of the neck to jaw line in an upward roll. Repeat 5-10 times. You can also roll lower around the decollete area.
- Jawline. Next Roll from the chin towards the ear just under the jaw line, chiseling the jaw line. Repeat 5-10 times.
Warning: Due to natural stone formations each tool will be unique. Store in a cool and dry place. For external use only.